Born in 1971, Japanese, live in Shizuoka Izu, Japan
After working as the judge for NSA (Nippon Surfing Association), selected as a board member of NSA.
Participated in ISA World Surfing Games and ISA World Junior Surfing Championships as a Team Japan National coach.
Currently, serving as Surfing Sports Manager for The Tokyo Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
CAREER HISTORY IN SPORT
- 2013-2020 NSA Vice Chairman/ International Advisory Vice Chairman
- 2007-2012 NSA Board member
- 2001-2006 NSA Committee member
- 1997-2000 NSA Izu Regional Division Manager
COACH/MANAGER PERFORMANCE RESULTS
- 2017〜Tokyo2020 Olympic Games Surfing Sport Manager
- 2016 World Junior Surfing Championship/2016 World Surfing Games Costa Rica Head Coach
- 2015 World Junior Surfing Championship US /2015 World Surfing Games Nicaragua Head Coach
- 2014 World Surfing Games Peru / 2013 World Junior Surfing Championship Nicaragua / 2012 World Junior Surfing Championship Panama / 2011 World Surfing Games Panama Manager
- 2010 World Junior Surfing Championship NewZealand / 2007 World Junior Surfing Championship Portugal Assistant Manager
- Point ranking system establishment
- Official recognized system establishment
- Athlete enhancement system establishment
- International Advisory Committee establishment
- International License introduction
- ISA World Surfing Games / World Junior Surfing Championship Event Promoter/Coordinator
- Tokyo2020 Olympic Games Surfing Sport Manager