Skip to Content
- To promote and encourage the development of all ISA sports & disciplines in Asia and to adopt the necessary regulations and rules for competition in these disciplines.
- To hold a mandatory congress on the occasion and at the city of which the Asia Championships are held.
- To hold a congress as may be required at any other Regional Championships, World Championships or Olympic Games.
- To promote and support the Asia Championships and other surf competitions in our region, as well as internationally.
- Where necessary provide a selection method of athletes for representation of Asia at ISA events.
- To provide a structure under which athletes will travel to represent this organization at ISA events.
- To work with the ISA to deliver professional training of officials and coaches/instructors in our region.
- To obtain ongoing recognition by the ISA of ASF as a continental surfing federation.
- To support the ISA in delivering our sport at the Olympics and other national and international multi- sport events.